Friday, November 8, 2013

Thank You For Your Support


I would like to thank all of the 574 people who voted for me in the Hudson Mayor's race. It was because of you that I won in three of Hudson's five Wards, the 1st, 2nd and 3rd along with a virtual tie in the 4th. 

But it was not enough to overcome the vote for my opponent in the 5th Ward. 

I brought up the issues that I think would help make Hudson a better place for all of its citizens. I am proud of the race I ran and happy for all of the amazing people I met and new friends I made on the campaign trail.

I remain committed to those issues and will continue working for smarter, better, greener and more inclusive solutions for all of Hudson. 

A group of us will be discussing ideas on how to have greater success in two years. If you would like to participate in those discussions, feel free to contact us at betterforhudson@gmail.com.

My sincerest thanks to all of the volunteers, contributors and supporters who helped us get as far as we did this time. 

Onward for Hudson!

Victor Mendolia

No comments: